Yesterday some people reported having problems with their patient portal logins and forms. Our current EHR provider has been making improvements to our program and may have cause some glitches that caused this to happen. It is now believed to be resolved, and working correctly.
However, if you do have an issue with log in or getting to the paperwork that we set up for you please do the following:
Step 1: Clear your Browser Cache
Internet Browsers will attempt to store commonly accessed websites or portions of a website in order to speed up Internet browsing. The files that are stored are known as cached files. This comes in handy for websites that aren’t updated very often.
Since updates and enhancements are made to the Valant EHR quite often, the cache may need to be cleared on occasion. If a page in the Valant EHR suddenly won’t load properly, the cache may need to be cleared.
- Click the menu button and and click History
- Select the Clear Recent History
- In “Time Range to Clear” drop-down select Everything
- Select all of the checkboxes except “Site Preferences”
- Select Clear Now
- Completely Close (Quit if on a Mac) Firefox and reopen before attempting to login.
- Go to Tools | Internet Options
- In the General tab, click Delete under the “Browsing history”
- Check all of the check boxes except “Preserve Favorites website data”
- Click Delete
- Select OK
- Close and Reopen Internet Explorer (before attempting to login to Valant again)
Step 2: If you are still having problems please Contact the office for assistance. (865) 264‑2400
Thank you all for your patience in this matter,